Saturday, January 31, 2009

I'm leaving TODAY

I can't believe that today is it. I kept waking up throughout the night, freaking out, and then going back to bed. I have no idea what to expect when I get there (besides probably wishing I didn't pack so much, lugging it all around Paris). I hope I find a friend on the plane who is going where I'm going.

I think the thing that is going to be the strangest is everyone speaking French. Sounds obvious, I know, but that will definitely remind me that I'm not in America anymore. I am SO glad I speak French, though I know the French people speak it much more rapidly than I am used to.

I am going to miss my friends, family, and Brian soo much. I am very bad at goodbyes (I avoid them whenever possible) so I'll probably be emotional when I leave. But I am also very excited for everything ahead of me.

I leave the house in 4 hours, better start getting ready!

1 comment:

  1. You should update now that you are in Paris, unless of course you're out have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete